This website provides many online facilities, including appointment booking and cancellation, and prescription ordering. It also contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery. We hope you find the website useful and informative.
Dr Durai R Jawahar
Dr Rajan Reuben
Dr Amit Sinha
Dr Tejpal Atwal
Dr Dipak Dayah
Dr Ruzwana Daud
You can now book routine 10 minute GP appointments up to 2-3 weeks in advance through our “SystmOnline” Services rather than you needing to make a phone call to the surgery.
You can also cancel appointments, rather than having to ring the surgery.
You can request repeat prescriptions using ‘SystmOnline’.
- To use these services you will require access to the Practices' Clinical System 'SystmOnline', so please contact the surgery in person with your Photo ID and recent proof of address where you will be given a unique username & password. Once registered, you can access these services by clicking on the relevant links below.
- Repeat prescriptions will still require 48 hours notice (2 working days), & need to be picked up from the surgery (unless you consent for your prescription to be collected from a named pharmacy).
How To Find Us
Parker Drive - Contact Details
122 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JF
Telephone 0116 235 3148
Fax 0116 235 4816
Manor Medical - Contact Details
577 Melton Road, Thurmaston, Leicester, LE4 8EA
Telephone 0116 269 6765
Fax 0116 269 6980
Leicester City Healthcare Hubs
If you are registered as a patient of this practice, you can also get an appointment with a GP or prescribing nurse at one of our healthcare hubs, including during evenings, weekends and bank holidays:
- Westcotes Health Centre (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
- Belgrave Health Centre (Mon – Fri 6.30pm to 10pm, weekends and bank holidays 12pm to 8pm)
- Saffron Health (Mon – Fri 6.30pm to 10pm, weekends and bank holidays 12pm to 8pm)
- Merlyn Vaz Health and Social Care Centre (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
If we have been unable to offer you an appointment and you need to see someone quickly, ask our reception staff about an appointment at a healthcare hub instead. You can also book the appointment yourself by calling NHS 111.
Appointments can be booked in advance via NHS 111.
You can find more information on the following page: https://www.leicestercityccg.nhs.uk/find-a-service/healthcare-hubs-2/
For more information download the Health Hub leaflet